Wednesday 5 December 2012

Possible Collaborations

Now that this project is over I've been thinking about what I might possibly want to do for one of the open briefs where I set up my own proposal. I've been considering collaborating with both people in and outside of college for a character design and or audio based brief. These are the two areas I would say I'm most interested in and it would be silly not to follow that up because by doing so, it gives me a chance to improve and learn new skills. These are only initial thoughts for now and I'd like to perhaps do some work with the people I have in mind before setting up a full on project because I need to find out how well we work together and how they work because everyone is different and has their own ways of working.

No comments:

Post a Comment