Monday 17 March 2014

Primary Research: Great Almscliff Crag



After  quick tutorial last week, I was told to try gather more primary research to fuel inspiration for my environment. I was originally recommended to go to Brimham Rocks and I'm fortunate to have a father who absolutely loves walking and he happen to know some great locations to take me that were a bit closer but had lots of different features to photograph. So one of the places I was taken to was the Great Almscliff Crag as you can tell by the blogpost title.

It was extremely windy when I eventually got there so some of my photos are really blurry and I was lucky to even manage to get some without losing my phone. Still, managed to get some great references of shear rock face and rock formations.









No comments:

Post a Comment