Friday 8 February 2013

Filming

I found filming really fun but stressful at the same time. It took a long time to get started and some members of the group were in and out so we got a little lost with what we were doing. Some members of the group also came unprepared and started making things up as they went along which wasted a lot of time. Me and Rhys did push things on a lot and got everyone into gear so we could finish on time though. 

As well as directing my own shots I also operated camera on the track and dolly. Seems my height was convenient for the low profile you had to be at for the camera. The track and dolly was fun and i'm really happy with some of the shots I got with it. 

Directing was pretty fun because you're suddenly calling all the shots and have control over the scene. I'm getting use to a leading role because of past experience in groups and what not which made it a bit easier for me to handle. Tim was really great to work with and took instructions well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment