Thursday 10 October 2013

Practical Idea

For my practical I am going to be creating a character document as I am now exploring a textual approach to character design. The texts will be accompanied with a finished concept of my character along with developmental stages of my characters concepts.

The character I am creating will be for a game as this has always remained an area of interest through the years. In preparation for the game, I will work on some world-building aspects and create a brief storyline for it in order to give my character some grounding.

I plan to lay out my practical similar to that of a character profile found in an instruction booklet or that of a character profile in which you can access as an extra feature of the game. I have also found some detailed profiles in game art books that have a different balance of text to image so I basically have the freedom to experiment with different layouts formats, all of which I feel are fitting for display and ultimately my portfolio.

Here are some of the examples of character profiles that set the standard of what I am aiming to produce.























No comments:

Post a Comment