Saturday 26 January 2013

Mood Board Update

This is an update to my ideas for my alien concept. I really like the idea of having more organic and mechanical forms because it would have natural and basic texturing but create really nice shapes. The silhouette of my alien I imagine to be quite sharp and angular.


I passed this onto Adam and talked him through some of my ideas focusing on more natural materials like metals, greenery and rocks. He then kindly went away and did a few drawings for me based on what we discussed and this is what he came back to me with..


Really liking the design for this, very simple shape, still very much feline but the texturing and such would very much fit the role of an alien. Not just because of it's green colour but the marble effect and smudging colours and glowing speckles on the skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment