Sunday 18 November 2012

Environment WIP

So after deciding on a wall design I started to put together a corridor using the bevelled cubes and different wall patterns I created to reach a design I was happy with. As you can see I also created a dome at the bottom and roughly made the stairs to the altar and added a few columns where I saw fit. 



Me and Daryl were in constant contact when I was modelling the environment and he explained some ideas he had for the dome room that he didn't necessarily add to the blocked out environment. He explained his ideas on having balconies and different floors and hanging foliage and such and me and Adam agreed that it was a really nice concept that we'd try add. So I sculpted out the different tiers for the dome and this is what I ended up with. 



When I reached this stage, I had some more uv mapping to do so me and Adam passed around our work and he then started to add new environment assets and started texturing.

No comments:

Post a Comment