Saturday 24 November 2012

Toon Forest Pack

So after handing over the basic environment to Adam to add assets to and fill out a bit more I drew my attention to designing the outside of the temple. I started looking around for cartoony trees and ended up stumbling upon this beautiful add on for Unity, the toon forest pack.


This pack and this style was perfect in my eyes and I would have liked to have bought it because getting add ons is a great way to help fill out environments and I might still come back to this idea in the future. In the end I didn't get it for the work we're doing at the moment because add ons are for the background only really not to decorate and cast them off as main assets. Because of that I decided it would be best to just model my own stuff and as part of the group I would also get ore credit for doing that. Plus, although this is a toon pack and I adore the style the texturing thus far for our own work is much more simple next to this so there would have been quite the dramatic contrast if I did decide to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment