Saturday 8 February 2014

Autumn Pose Ideas

Even though it is early days, Autumn seems to be the season which I am most attracted to. Despite the fact it's my favourite season, I really feel that the rich colour scheme and the falling of the leaves is going to make for some good aesthetic elements.

I have briefly discussed with my concept artist that I would really like a sense of gravity to the Autumn character's design which brought me onto exploring a falling/sinking dynamic pose.














I really like the idea of having this pose for the finished concept art for this character as I feel it further reiterates that idea of fall. This however is sill subject to change as depending on the amount of animal influence in the design this could be difficult and even impossible to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment