Saturday 15 February 2014

Victoria's Secret Catwalk 2013

This is quite an unexpected source of inspiration but inspiration non the less. The Victoria's Secret Catwalk of 2013 had some beautiful themes and concepts throughout both of which fall into the themes of my project. There are some lovely floral concepts as well as some seasonal references that I found very interesting and I really like the way in which they were incorporated into the overall costume designs and lingerie sets.

Obviously Victoria's Secret is promoting lingerie so there is a lack of clothing to the costumes used in the catwalk display which contrasts to how I want to dress my characters but there were some wonderful clothes and props that I really liked the the design of and i'd like to perhaps recycle some of these concepts and use them for my character designs.




































No comments:

Post a Comment