Saturday 8 February 2014

Banjo-Kazooie: Click Clock Woods

This was an early game reference I thought of when starting this project. Click Clock Woods, my favourite level from the game Banjo-Kazooie.


This level as yo can see from the screen shot is a level in which you can play in the four different seasons. As the seasons change so does the environment, not just in terms of texturing and different weather patterns but also in plant and animal life. This is basically the same thing I would like to re-create with my environment so I thought this to be a great starting point for my research.

Things to consider for m environment that I can take from Click Clock Woods:


  • Weather Patterns (Partical effects)
  • Colouration of Environment (texturing)
  • Animal Life (Sound effects)
  • Plant Life

No comments:

Post a Comment