Friday 7 February 2014

Seasonal Mood Boards

These are some mood boards I created to get a sense of colour and to gather some inspiration related to each of the seasons. These mood boards have been forwarded to the people I am collaborating with (sound designer and concept artist) as I feel it necessary to help visualise my thoughts and ideas. There will be a lot more mood boards to be created as I explore different avenues for the design of my characters in particular. 

Josh who is working on my sound design just happens to work very well with visuals to help shape his music accordingly to the kind of environment I am creating so these initial mood boards will be of use to him. I will be sending him snapshots of my environment as I begin to build it up so he can better picture what my world is to look like in terms of aesthetics and style. 

Deanna who is doing my concept art will be able to use these mood boards mainly for the colour palettes as the characters will also be based on the four seasons. 




No comments:

Post a Comment