Wednesday 17 April 2013

Creating Sound Effects

After doing a little bit of research on making sound effects, I need to put my creative head on and think of different ways of representing the sounds I want to create. For this, I need to think about what kind of sounds are needed and the rest is down to careful editing. Overlapping sounds and distortions can be useful for me to get an end product.

So, I need to consider what things I need to gather to produce the sounds and I also might require booking out the boom mic. Obviously I can't really do this on my own if I do require booking equipment so I also need to find some willing volunteers to help me out. First of all though, I need to do some more research and gather ideas on how to tackle various sound effects and more importantly, I need to ask people what kind of things they're after so I have a list to work with.

As for how to distribute my sound effects, I'm going to create a library in which people can pick out which one's they want to use in their work because there's no point repeating the same thing over for each person.

No comments:

Post a Comment