Friday 19 April 2013

Successful Networking!

I'm really happy to say that I actually got in touch with a graphic designer who created the "Sound reactive toys" that I took interest in. They kindly gave me some time to answer some questions and told me about their inspirations and reasoning behind the project. 


Both graphic design and music are Bene's two loves in life and making a project combining the two just seemed right. She basically wanted to create something audio reactive because it's disappointing to see visuals that don't really connect with the music in some shape or form. 


She also feels it's impotant to have some level of humour in her work so they are fun to work on and to look back at. The characters were created with this in mind and their designs were based on the different sounds themselves such as Bass and treble. This is a really nice personal touch and I'm very feeling very inspired by this concept~
Although the work I requested more information on was an old piece, the software mentioned might be worth looking at since it's free and because i'm new at this sort of stuff. If it's easy to navigate and understand even better~

No comments:

Post a Comment