Thursday 18 April 2013

Sound Reactive Toys

Sound Reactive Toys  is one of the things I found in conjunction with sound responsive characters. These lovely characters have been coded in such a way that they respond differently to different kinds of tracks.

Benedetta is very much a designer in lots of different areas and I'm really interested to know what fuelled this particular project. It was a self directed project in which I believe there was outside collaborations for the coding but i'd like to know more about the work process and inspirations. I have contacted Benedetta and hopefully I get some feedback. 

For me, the use of characters is the element I was looking for, because with something like this I can establish a link between the area I want to explore and the transmedia aspects of the project. Despite my interest in character design, I'm still unsure which direction I want to take this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment