Wednesday 17 April 2013

Motion Graphics Audio React



This is an example of a beautiful motion graphics audio react which was made through after effects and the trapcode form plugin. Visually this pice is stunning and the simple choice of music with the elegant movement is really something. This has definitely inspired me to give this a try, but there's only one space in college which has the plug-in needed for this type of work. This is a little frustrating because, it'd be difficult to experiment and such because there isn't much space available with students coming in and out to use that room. After doing a little more digging, it seems the kind of effects I want to create are pretty reliant on this plug-in so, I need to go down and figure out when the room is free.

I think learning how to create various different ways of visually representing music and sounds will be important in terms of presentation so I really need to find time to practice this.

No comments:

Post a Comment