Wednesday 22 May 2013

Final thoughts

I've really enjoyed doing this brief because of the freedom it offered. I also found this module a lot more relaxing than some of the past projects I've worked on.

I found that using the audio samples gave me a good insight to arranging music but it also gave me a lot of restrictions because, I found it hard to find other audio samples that complimented each other. In the end I feel that this limited my creativity and it was hard to get a piece that fully showed the emotional journey I wanted to get across to my audience  I did get good feedback from my peers during the crit sessions though so I'm happy that I did manage to achieve some things I set out to.

Hopefully next year I will go on to create and capture my own samples. Because I didn't manage to do it this time, I really want to have a go at creating my own sound effects and building up a library. 

No comments:

Post a Comment