Tuesday 14 May 2013

Fruity Loops Studio

Fruity Loops, otherwise known as FL Studio, is a program that I've only just been introduced to and isn't the software I'm using to create my finished music piece. I am however dedicating some time to get to know the program because I'm really attracted to the work flow that you go through using this software. It seems very intricate program and I like the control you have in terms of inputting your own beats and such because it's easy to create something despite the lack of musical experience. 

I like to think I have some musicality being a singer but I'm finding it difficult to transfer that to inform my work. This is definitely something I'd like to carry on working with and hopefully be in a position to utilise everything I've learned over the summer for my third year as I am still interested in working with sound.


No comments:

Post a Comment