Wednesday 8 May 2013

Looperman


Looperman is a great site that I discovered when searching for free audio samples. Looperman just requires a username and password and after that you get access to some great samples to use for your own compositions. Another great things about Looperman is that it has tutorials for various music softwares and you can also upload your own audio loops. I do plan to add some of my own loops onto their library to share with others, assuming I can get to grips with some of the software and create something half decent as i'm only a beginner.

Following on from that, I think as a beginner starting with samples is a good start because I've no experience in how to put together a composition and I just want to get use to arranging music because at this stage, I think going out and recording my own stuff is a bit much. I do however, want to maybe go down that route come my third year but, I've still to discover if I actually enjoy creating music first, or at least attempting to.

No comments:

Post a Comment