Thursday 9 May 2013

Soundtrack Pro

This is the first time I used soundtrack pro properly, because I did experiment with it before. I've become accustomed to the layout and where to find the necessary settings and tools.  In terms of features I really like the volume control you find by swivelling down the tabs on the tracks. It's a nice and easy way to have control over volume and fade-ins and fade-outs for each individual track. 

For this project I'm using audio samples instead of creating my own assets and for this reason I haven't fully explored the program. Prior to this, I'd like to experiment further with the program but as this is my adventure into sound design there are also other programs I could use. During the summer I plan to have a play around with FL Studio, Reason, Logic, Garage band and Soundtrack Pro. Next year I'd like to be at a stage where I have a designated program I use that suits the way I work and can deliver everything I'd want out of a music software. 


No comments:

Post a Comment