Thursday 22 May 2014

Dealing with the College Aftermath

I just found and read a really funny article on 'ways to deal with graduating' by Jen Glantz. I found it very informative as well as funny and light hearted. So I thought what better than to use this as my last blog post~

13 Way to Deal With Graduation


This article talks again talks about ways to deal with that emotion uproar that happens when finishing college. Similarly to the other post-graduate post I wrote it talks through how you might be feeling prior to graduating this time using funny metaphors of your life so far through education. 

What I found quite interesting about it is that this article states that it is written by a recent graduate of 3 years ago so I feel confident on that understanding about what it is I'm going through and am confident enough to believe that the methods given work.

Like the other post, I'd like to put it on here for my own reference and in a hope that it also gives comfort to my fellow peers.

To conclude my experience at college, I have really enjoyed my time at Leeds College of Art and I'm sad that my time here has come to an end. I feel blessed to have met such a mix of wonderful and weird people through this course and I hope to keep in touch with everyone after college and see how they all progress. I wish the very best to all of them and hope that they can make it where they want to go in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment