Thursday 22 May 2014

Location Update

There has been a update with regards to my location after leaving college as I previously stated that I would still be based in Leeds. This is not necessarily the case any more as my personal situation keeps changing. I will be located around Wakefield as that is the area in which my partner works and we are to be getting a place together in the near future.

This has been further pushed by my personal situation which in turn is making looking for work more difficult as there is a sense of unknowing about what is going to happen next. So just to play it safe I am only going to apply for work within possibly a 5 mile radius of Wakefield as I do not drive, making the commute to work difficult and solely reliant on public transport.

I am very confident on buses but have still to learn the necessary route and services when I eventually move. Same goes for trains although I am more unsure and nervous about the process of buying tickets and boarding trains as the platforms and such are very confusing. As you can tell I'm not really accustomed to travelling by train but again this could be necessary to familiarise myself with as I currently have no idea of my new home.

Although it seems small, all of this still builds up to be quite stressful in my given situation as there are so many things to consider as well as my career path and ongoing search for jobs. I feel I have more pressing issues in my personal life that need attention and might have to put my consideration for jobs on the shelf for the time being.

No comments:

Post a Comment