Thursday 22 May 2014

Portfolio

I have gathered together a set of images that I feel demonstrates my skills as a multidisciplinary artist for my portfolio of college work across the years. They are however, quite minimal as I refuse to show work that I am not proud to show off. I disapprove of doing this purely because, regardless of whether I want to working the industry or not, I would not want to be in position where there were questions asked about my work and all I did was talk bad about it and how it didn't turn out how I originally wanted it to or point out everything remotely wrong with it. I understand that I am showing a huge lack of faith and disbelief in myself as a creative but this is obviously a personal problem that I must overcome and I'm afraid it cannot be forced.

I am going to be submitting my portfolio in PDF format along with the rest of the work required for this module on a disk.

There is potential to create a show reel of sorts but I believe my better work is all static or requires screenshots rather than moving image. 

No comments:

Post a Comment