Wednesday 7 May 2014

Voluntary Work

Today I went to enquire about some voluntary work for the British Heart Foundation.


As you can see from the picture they're looking for volunteers upon which they will give training to. Because I'm in need of experience above all else I took the opportunity to go and ask a little bit more.

I had a friendly chat with the manager Julie in the office at the back and we discussed meeting up for further details about the company and what is expected in terms of working with them. So, we arranged for a Tea & Taster day on Friday 9th at 1:00pm and from then I can decided what to do about days/hours I can work. I' still conscious of the fact I haven't quite yet finished college and that even after that I will be needed to help prepare for the End of Year Show

For now, I'll see how things go on my meeting on Friday and my thoughts after being given a tour of the store and meeting other members of staff.


No comments:

Post a Comment