Thursday 1 May 2014

Tree Update

So after revisiting my trees I finally realised what was missing. They needed some colour variations so I decided to edit some of the textures just to get a bit more variety and hopefully it helps make my environment more visually appealing too.



























These are the new colours. I decided to try stick to the same colour but just have different tones because I felt that adding more colours would look a bit strange because they all need to work with each other in the environment. As you can see, I did try the typical green tree look but I just felt like it didn't look fitting with my environment. Complimentary colours would have been interesting but I still want to keep that Wintery feel therefore stuck with the blue hue.

No comments:

Post a Comment