Thursday 22 May 2014

Driving License

Due to my personal circumstances and the idea of renting a place of my own I decided that it is in my better interest to consider learning how to drive. This is obviously a very valuable thing to learn in any circumstance but I feel that with the issues regarding public transport and moving to an still unknown destination that it would really come in handy. 

Learning how to drive will also open up a lot of doors in terms of getting a job as I would be able to commute there and back without any issues. I would potentially be able to travel further out for work as well as bus routes for example are fairly local and travelling by train as I have previously mentioned will need some getting use to. 

I am however aware that learning how to drive also requires money but I would consider it to be a good investment. I also happen to be fortunate enough to have a partner that works within the motor trade so his knowledge of cars could be quite useful when taking my tests and also learning the basics of how to drive. 

I definitely think now that this is something I should strongly consider as I don't really know where my life is taking me and my personal circumstances would also benefit from me learning to drive as I would be able to keep in touch with friends and family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment